- CANSWA Photo ID
- Access to CANSWA Business Support Services
- CANSWA Newsletter
- Free job postings
- $3,000,000 Error & Omissions Insurance Coverage
- $3,000,000 General Liability Coverage
General Liability can protect you from litigation when:
- An employee accidentally causes a fire or other property damage while preparing meals for your client
- You or an employee leave your/their purse on the ground, a patient or other person trips over it and injures themselves
Errors & Omissions Insurance can protect your company from injury resulting from activities of daily living. Examples include:
For the Small Business Personal Support Worker (HCA, CCA, PCA), the SWs you hire should carry Errors & Omissions Insurance. Examples like the following can occur:
- A staff member that you hired causes injury to a client and results in litigation and court costs – In this case, their E&O Insurance will cover their costs & your CGL will cover yours if you were both sued.
This membership is non-refundable. If you need to purchase additional coverage, please contact us.